Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Savory Recipes for the First Week of 2012...

Happy 2012!  I hope this year finds you healthy and blessed and ready to try new recipes!  Since it is very cold outside where I live, I decided to focus on some hearty home-style recipes that will hopefully leave you nostalgic and satisfied!


Basic Meat Loaf

Meat Loaf: the great debate...some people love it, some people don't.  Here's my question: if you love it, what do you love about it? Simplicity? Taste? If you don't love it, what don't you love about it?

BBQ Chicken

And who doesn't like chicken?  It's versatile, easy to prepare, and easy to save and reuse.  I included the BBQ Chicken recipe to add a little pizzazz to the cold weather week!


Beef Carbonnade

I personally have not prepared the Beef Carbonnade recipe, but I am feeling adventurous and it looks delicious.  Savory is the word I am looking for.

Stay warm, be adventurous in your cooking, and as always we love feed back and photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We hope you enjoyed our newsletter! Please let us know how we are doing :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...