Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Which Came First?

The Chicken...or the egg?  Or do we care?  No, not really, since they are both very nutritious and delicious and I believe we should all incorporate a little more chicken and eggs into our regular diet.  I am not a nutrition expert, however I do know both are easy to prepare, store, and make excellent leftovers!

Chicken & Dumplings

If there is one thing I absolutely love, but rarely eat, it's Chicken & Dumplings.  Not because there is a chicken and dumpling shortage mind you...but because I have never attempted to make homemade dumplings and the thought terrifies me.  What if I screw them up?  Clearly, I need to toughen up!

Chicken & Egg Scallop

Another interesting combination...should we incorporate both Chicken and eggs into one recipe?  I am not so sure...oh the controversy.  With the exception of fried rice and Mandarin chicken (which have both ingredients) I don't honestly know if it's a safe or sane idea...Thoughts?

Chicken Broccoli Noodles
Chicken and broccoli and noodles, oh my!?  Now there is a dish I can dig.  If only I could get my husband to eat it...Whatever your favorite chicken or egg entree might be, cook it with zest!  Enjoy the process, inhale the scent, add some garlic and see what happens.

Enjoy!  Remember, we love feedback and photos so do share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We hope you enjoyed our newsletter! Please let us know how we are doing :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...