Thursday, December 29, 2011

New Year's Eve Ideas!

The idea of celebrating New Year's Eve out at some over-hyped, over-priced, overly loud party is not my idea of a good time, not to mention trying to find a sitter for that night is like trying to get your broken filling fixed on said holiday weekend...it's just not going to happen.

Cabbage Rolls

Rather than going out on the town New Year's Eve, we prefer to stay in, invite a few friends or family over, and celebrate the New Year in a much milder manner than most.  (Say that 5 times fast!)

Cheesy Sausage Muffins

I've included a few recipes here that looked especially appropriate to serve as appetizers and family fodder for our little New Year's Eve/Birthday Party come Saturday Night.  I have to keep the menu kid-friendly and adult-tempting as we will have plenty of both at our house.  (I think I nailed it.)

Crock Pot Italian Meat Balls

So if your ringing in the new year includes staying home and celebrating, I tempt you to try one of these recipes or hang out at Annie's Recipes for a bit because I know you will find something tasty to add to your New Year's Eve buffet.  We love feedback and pictures submitted of your recipe results.  Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We hope you enjoyed our newsletter! Please let us know how we are doing :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...