Thursday, December 27, 2012

What's For Dinner After The Holidays?

Happy Holidays! Or post holiday, or whatever you prefer. Anyway, I hope this post finds you healthy and not too full of Christmas leftovers. Don't get me wrong - I love leftovers. But sometimes...they can become a tiny bit boring.

So I gathered a few of my favorite go-to recipes that are easy to pull together but add a bit of fresh taste to your normal dinner menu. I dug up several beef recipes and threw in a pork chop recipe just for fun! I hope you try one out on your family this week.


English Beef Pot Pie

Beef Carbonnade

Alene's Pork Chops

Basic Meat Loaf

Crock Pot Onion Swiss Steak

Regardless of what's for dinner, enjoy the rest of your holidays and for some of you, winter break!

Connect with us on Facebook to share your favorite post holidays easy meal or visit Annie's Recipes for more great dinner recipes and ideas!







No comments:

Post a Comment

We hope you enjoyed our newsletter! Please let us know how we are doing :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...