Thursday, December 20, 2012

All Souped Up for Christmas!

Outside my front door the wind is blowing and howling and gusting and wreaking havoc with my trash bins! One trip to the mail box and I am chilled to the bone. So it has me pondering life's great question: What's for dinner? Soup!

With all hurry and scurry and flurries leading up to Christmas, who has time to make a huge detailed dinner every evening the next few nights. You'll busy wrapping, laughing and merry-making. So keep dinner simple. Make soup. I've gathered a few of my favorites to make it just that much easier on you! Enjoy.

Beef Stew

Chicken & Dumplings

Crock Pot Chili

Crock Pot Goulash

Crock Pot Potato Soup
Whether it's snowing or blowing in your neck of the woods you and your family will appreciate a warm, filling soup or stew this evening! Connect with us on Facebook to share your favorite hearty soup or stew recipe or visit Annie's Recipes for more soup ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We hope you enjoyed our newsletter! Please let us know how we are doing :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...