Thursday, December 13, 2012

Divine Desserts for the Holidays!

Can you believe Christmas is less than two weeks away? It's literally just around the corner. I don't know about you but I have plenty of shopping, wrapping and baking left to do. Thankfully, my approach to the holidays is a laid back one - whatever I get done, I get done.

And speaking of done - I've rounded up some delicious desserts for you to bake this holiday season to share with loved ones or enjoy at home. These lovely concoctions are sure to make your Christmas taste divine!

Angel Food Cake


Blueberry Pie


Boston Creme Pie


Blueberry Square Cake


Brownie Pudding Cake

However you prepare for the festivities of the season, enjoy a little time in the kitchen creating something sweet and inspired! Connect with us on Facebook to share your favorite holiday dessert recipes of visit Annie's Recipes for more divine dessert ideas!

Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We hope you enjoyed our newsletter! Please let us know how we are doing :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...