Thursday, February 2, 2012

Super Bowl Sensations!

As Super Bowl XLVI draws close (yes, I know what number it is) I try not to panic regarding what to fix for the big day.  Super Bowl is kind of a big deal at our house, which shouldn't surprise me as I am the only female living here, except for our dog Miss Daisy.  (And she is the silent type.) One or all of these recipes is sure to please a crowd or just a few gathered at your place on Sunday.

Crock Pot Italian Meat Balls
While selecting recipes for the blog this week, I tried to keep two things in mind.  #1 - Sunday is Super Bowl, which is requires a certain category of food...hors d'oeuvres!  (If you can spell it you are my new friend.) And #2 - simple to make and very tasty.

Sausage and Tater Tot Casserole
Dishes and finger foods you can prepare in advance via crock pot or bake in the oven, giving you time to work on other dishes or vacuum (if you are me) are a priority when you are getting ready for Super Bowl.  You don't want to be slaving away for the entire game! (Even if you are not a football fan, Super Bowl means you have 3 - 4 hours of quiet time to yourself on a Sunday afternoon, in another room of course.)

Peanut Butter Bars
And it just isn't Super Bowl Sunday without a yummy cookie or cookie bar to round off your spread.  Have I accomplished my task of compiling a few easy to make, fix and forget recipes you can duplicate for Super Bowl?  I think so.  I guess I will wait to hear from you Monday!

Enjoy!  Remember, we love feedback and photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We hope you enjoyed our newsletter! Please let us know how we are doing :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...