Friday, September 13, 2013

Amish On The Brain!

With the weather outside finally cooling off (and me being very ready for fall) I find myself revisiting my favorite Amish-inspired recipes and desserts. The Amish have a corner on the yummy-ness market. That's just how they roll. 

If you wanna roll with the Amish, try one of our tasty old-school recipes! Here's a few to get you started.


Amish Chicken Casserole

Amish Oven Fried Chicken

Amish Pot Roast

Amish Apple Crisp

Amish Funnel Cake


Visit Annie's Recipes to find more Amish recipes perfect for fall and harvest themes. Connect with us on Facebook where I share other inspiring food blogger recipes and follow us on Pinterest to start your own pinboard full of recipes to try!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We hope you enjoyed our newsletter! Please let us know how we are doing :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...