Friday, November 2, 2012

Nutty About Nuts!

I don't know about you but I am a peanut fanatic, more specifically peanut butter, but I am open to other nuts too. So it got me thinking. I haven't done a blog post just focused on nut recipes and the people who love them.

So here's one for all the nutty nut lovers of the world. And yes, I snuck in a couple of peanut butter recipes.  I couldn't resist!

Peanut Butter Bars

Pecan Dijon Chicken Salad

Never Fail Peanut Butter Fudge

Diabetic Pecan Fudge

Almond Cake Bars

Celebrate your nuttiness and try some of our recipes featuring the nuts you love. Connect with us on Facebook and share your favorite nut or visit Annie's Recipes to find more nut recipes for all the nuts in your home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We hope you enjoyed our newsletter! Please let us know how we are doing :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...