Thursday, October 25, 2012

Happy Vegetarian Lovers Month!

It's also Spinach Lovers Month, if you must know. Although I myself am not a vegetarian there is something to be said for the merits of living and eating a vegetarian lifestyle and diet. I love eating fresh veggies right out of my garden, or savoring the flavor of steaming vegetables right out of my steamer.

There are only a few vegetables I don't enjoy but I have left them out of this discussion, for your sake. I did drum up some delicious veggie dishes to delight your taste buds and get you to eat your vegetables. You bring the veggies and I'll bring the free recipes!

Broccoli Rice Casserole

Cucumber Salad

Bread & Butter Pickles

Greek Salad Pitas

Pumpkin Pasta

My favorite recipe from this list has got to be the Pumpkin Pasta, hands down. What's your favorite veggie dish? Connect with us on Facebook to share it with us. Or visit Annie's Recipes to find more free recipes to help you celebrate Vegetarian Lovers Month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We hope you enjoyed our newsletter! Please let us know how we are doing :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...