Thursday, August 16, 2012

Back To School Breakfast Ideas!

Are you ready to send your crew back to school? I know I am! My sons miss their friends and yes, even teachers. And I miss my morning coffee meditation! Back to school also brings a different tone and style for breakfast as opposed to laid back, casual summer time breakfasts. But don't stress! Even though your little learners need extra fuel to keep those brains and bodies moving through their morning, don't panic! I've got you covered with these unique breakfast recipes!

Bagel Scramble Sandwich

Blueberry Breakfast Cake

Breakfast Pizza

Italian Style Scrambled Eggs

Yes, back to school time is upon us! However you do back to school breakfast at your house, connect with us on Facebook and share your favorite breakfast recipe or ideas. Visit Annie's Recipes for tons more fun, free breakfast food recipes and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We hope you enjoyed our newsletter! Please let us know how we are doing :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...