Thursday, August 2, 2012

Amish Dinner Party

If you have followed the blog since I started writing for Annie's Recipes, you know I love themed menu plans and themed food dinner parties. This week I thought it would be fun to put together an Amish Recipe themed menu plan, just in case you are expecting the Amish to drop buy, or even if you're not!

The Amish recipes in our archives share a few factors in common that I find attractive in a recipe: easy to prepare, simple ingredients (mostly), fresh takes on old favorites, and a flavorful twist on familiar foods. I hope you enjoy these as much as my family does! Find us on Facebook and share your favorite Amish dish or visit Annie's Recipes for more Amish love.


Amish Potroast

Amish Macaroni Salad

Amish Yeast Rolls

Amish Sour Cream Apple Pie

Amish Shoo Fly Pie

No comments:

Post a Comment

We hope you enjoyed our newsletter! Please let us know how we are doing :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...