Thursday, February 27, 2014

Waiting For Spring...

Breakfast Cupcakes

Baked Sweet and Sour Chicken

Mint M&M and Oreo Cookies

Though Fall and Winter are my favorite seasons, I must tell you I am ready for Spring! I am tired of freezing fingers and a chilly nose, not to mention the constant drip of that cold little nose. As I wait for Spring and it's official first day, March 20th, I thought I'd share with you a few new recipes I found on the internet that look especially delicious! 

I am excited to try some of these this weekend...and I encourage you to do the same, if you find yourself in a recipe rut carried over from the cold Winter months.

Visit Annie's Recipes to find recipes for any occasion! 

Connect with me here where I share other inspiring food blogger recipes: FacebookTwitter, & Pinterest.


What's your favorite new recipe? Share it with me in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We hope you enjoyed our newsletter! Please let us know how we are doing :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...