Thursday, February 6, 2014

Seeing Red For Valentine's Day

Red Velvet Pancakes

Red Velvet Shortbread Cookies

Sugar Cookies With Red Hots Glaze

My Heart Pounds For You Cake

I'm seeing red for Valentine's Day! Red in all sorts of yummy recipes, especially desserts! I've collected four free recipes to inspire your creativity in the kitchen for this sweetest of holidays. Just remember to brush your teeth before bed that night. (I tend to eat a lot of chocolate on Valentine's Day.) 

Visit Annie's Recipes to find recipes to enjoy for Valentine's Day or any occasion! 

Connect with me here where I share other inspiring food blogger recipes: FacebookTwitter, & Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We hope you enjoyed our newsletter! Please let us know how we are doing :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...