Thursday, April 11, 2013

Fresh Meals For Spring!

I look outside my window and see: leaves peeking out from branches, tiny buds waving at me and flashes of color as birds flit from branch to branch. And that all makes me think of Spring! With Spring in full swing, I crave crunchy veggies, succulent tuna salad and tart lemonade.

I gathered together some recipes that really epitomize Spring eating for me, whether for lunch or dinner, and I hope you find them as tasty as I do!

Pecan Dijon Chicken Salad

Tuna Macaroni Salad

Mostaccioli with Chicken

Cucumber Salad

Mandarin Lettuce Salad

As you enjoy Spring in your neck of the woods, try some of our other delicious recipes at Annie's Recipes. Connect with us on Facebook where I share recipes from the site and from other inspiration food bloggers. Find us on Pinterest for more foodie inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We hope you enjoyed our newsletter! Please let us know how we are doing :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...