Thursday, April 25, 2013

Fresh Fun Desserts

In our neck of the woods, Spring arriving means potlucks, picnics, fiestas and more! I always struggle with what to bring to family dinners, team potlucks or friendly picnics. Do I bring a traditional side dish and if I do will eight other people be bringing the same potato salad recipe?

So, I usually opt to bring a dessert. I find desserts easier to make, less time consuming and less stressful. There's a better chance of more diversity at the dessert table - in my humble opinion. I put together a few dessert ideas that are delicious and simple!

Angel Food Cake

Bisquick Apple Pie

Blueberry Breakfast Cake

Butterscotch Pound Cake

Janet's Choc. Chip Cake

Keep these yummy, easy desserts in mind as you prepare for potluck and picnic season. Visit Annie's Recipes for so many more delicious dessert recipes. Connect with us on Facebook where I share other inspiring food blogger recipes and follow us on Pinterest to start your own pinboard full of recipes to try!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We hope you enjoyed our newsletter! Please let us know how we are doing :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...