Thursday, January 24, 2013

Delish Desserts For You

...and me. My birthday lands on Superbowl Sunday this year, which is mostly fun but also a bit annoying because the spouse likes to combine the two. That aside, I like to prepare something new for our Superbowl Sunday spread.

We usually have a few friends over to watch the game, or head to a potluck party at someone's house - so I want to have a few new dessert recipes to share. (Dessert is my specialty.) I found the following desserts to share with you here.

Coffee Mousse

Cookie Sheet Brownies

Lemonade Pie

Oatmeal Cookies

Tomato Soup Cake

I found a ton of other delicious dessert recipes over at Annie's Recipes if one of these doesn't entice you. Or connect with us on Facebook to share your trusted Superbowl snack food or dessert. Have fun and enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

We hope you enjoyed our newsletter! Please let us know how we are doing :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...