Friday, January 17, 2014

Lucky Salad and Delicious Dessert

Lucky Black eyed Pea Salad

You don't have to wait for New Year's Day to enjoy a delicious salad. I found this Lucky Black eyed Pea Salad recipe and decided it was scrumptious any time of year, or for any occasion. I thought you might want to try it too! 


Pecan Cheesecake Squares

And I couldn't, in good conscience, sign off without sharing this dessert, Pecan Cheesecake Squares. If you enjoy cheese cake I suggest you get to a kitchen near you and try this one. The pecans only make it that more yummy. My only problem with this recipe - the squares are way too easy to pick up and eat. 

Visit Annie's Recipes to find recipes to enjoy for any occasion! 

Connect with me here where I share other inspiring food blogger recipes!

Facebook  
Twitter
Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

We hope you enjoyed our newsletter! Please let us know how we are doing :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...