Thursday, February 14, 2013

Completely Random Dinner Ideas!

I have to admit to having a very scattered week and it took a lot of creative energy to come up with some tasty and interesting dinners for the family. Last night, my brain was drained and I fed my crew bacon, eggs and homemade biscuits. Nice huh?

So, in hopes of saving you a similar tragedy, I have collected a few very random, but yummy dinner ideas for next week. This is by no means an exhaustive list, but it'll get you started and hopefully the kitchen muse will do the rest!

Amish Steak

Bacon Stuffed Mushrooms

BBQ Chicken

Lasagna Roll Ups

Old Fashioned Buttermilk Pancakes

If you still need more inspiration after all that, head over to Annie's Recipes where hundreds of delicious recipes are just waiting to meet you! Connect with us on Facebook where I post ideas from other food bloggers and inspirational stuff!


No comments:

Post a Comment

We hope you enjoyed our newsletter! Please let us know how we are doing :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...