Thursday, June 7, 2012

Get Fruity in the Kitchen for Summer!


Apple Pie Cake
With Summer literally right around the corner and all sorts of fun fruits starting to reappear at the produce section and local farmers markets, it's time to get a little fruity! Fruit and Summer go together with...peas and carrots! (Yes, I said it.)

Banana Applesauce Bread
And what could be more delicious than sinking your teeth into Apple Pie Cake or Banana Applesauce Bread? I'm pretty sure pie, cake and bread should have their very own tier on the food pyramid!

Banana Strawberry Sandwich
Have hungry little summer dwellers at your house? Try the banana strawberry sandwich on them the next time you hear "I'm hungry!" It will make a believer out of the pickiest eaters. And, it's easy enough for kids to help with or make themselves.

Blueberry Grunt
Okay, the name throws me off every time I see the recipe, but I have to tell you that our Blueberry Grunt is deliciously sweet and tart all in one bite.  It should be our national fruit embassador. Seriously.

Bisquick Apple Pie with Streusel Topping
If you are a Bisquick booster like me, you will find a new favorite dessert in our Bisquick Apple Pie with Streusel Topping. Personally, anything with the word Streusel in the title works for me.

Enjoy our recipes and your summer! Find us on Facebook to share your summer recipe adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We hope you enjoyed our newsletter! Please let us know how we are doing :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...