Monday, November 28, 2011

Ready, Set, Bake!

Have you started training for your Christmas Baking Marathon?  (Don't worry, I haven't either.)  As Christmas Day is just under 4 weeks away, I feel I must share a few pointers with you.  I come from a big family and that means we all get very creative when it comes to gift giving.  We tend to keep it simple and share baked goods, instead of spending money on store bought gifts.  (Hey, times are lean and I am frugal!)  Over at Anniesrecipes.com we have plenty of FREE recipes for you to add to your holiday baking list this year!

Please post a picture of your results at our site.  We love to see what's cookin' in your kitchen!


Cashew Sugar Cookies



Chocolate Chip Caramel Drop Cookies


Lemon Drop Cookies

(Always FREE, always FUN!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We hope you enjoyed our newsletter! Please let us know how we are doing :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...